Tag: stamford public schools

The ‘sickening’ abuse that happened to littleton public school students after the attacks

STAMFORD, Conn.

— The day after the Boston Marathon bombing, parents at Littleton Public Schools sent a letter to the governor, saying their students’ safety was at stake after a string of violent attacks on the school.

The letter was signed by parents from the area, including the mothers of six students killed in the attack, including an 11-year-old boy who was killed in a shootout with police.

The letters also included a photo of a young girl who was among the victims.

“I am so saddened by the terrible tragedy that occurred in Littleton, Massachusetts,” the letter read.

“We do not yet know the motive for the horrific attack on our students.

We ask that you please continue to take immediate action to address this issue.”

It was the second letter to Gov.

Dan Malloy of Connecticut in the past week.

In March, the governor issued a state of emergency, and the governor’s office confirmed that a letter had been sent to schools in Hartford.

The governor’s administration did not respond to a request for comment from MTV News about the letter.

A state official told CNN that the letter was a precautionary measure to prevent “another attack” on schools.

“In the aftermath of the bombing, a number of schools across the state received reports of students, staff, and other residents being targeted,” the official said.

“These reports were made by local police departments, community organizations, and schools themselves.”

The letter also said the governor had been told the state would be “more proactive in protecting the safety of our children.”

A spokesperson for the governor did not immediately respond to request for additional comment.

A video released by the governor on Thursday showed a man holding a bloody knife to the neck of a 12-year old girl as she sat on the floor of her school room.

“Please don’t let your kids go to school today,” the man says in the video.

“Just don’t do it.”

In the video, a man wearing a baseball cap and a mask walks toward the girl, holding the knife to her neck.

“Stop crying.

I’m going to cut your throat,” the masked man says.

The boy is heard pleading with the man to stop.

A second man approaches the girl.

“Get off the ground,” he says.

“Go away.

“No,” the girl responds, her voice trembling. “

Put the knife down,” the second man says, pulling out the knife.

“No,” the girl responds, her voice trembling.

“You are not going to get out of here alive.”

“No, I am,” the two men say.

The girl is then seen on the ground with her hands in the air as the man continues to beat her.

“Why did you do that to my little sister?” the girl cries.

The video was posted on YouTube by the Boycott Boston Students Campaign, which is calling for a boycott of the state of Connecticut, calling for an immediate investigation into the attacks.

The Boston Globe has reported that the suspect was an older man who was known to police in Little, who police have said may have been a possible attacker.

The Massachusetts attorney general’s office told MTV News that the man arrested in connection with the attack was being held without bond and was being questioned by police.

“This is a shocking and disturbing episode of violence and the brutal nature of the attack,” said Attorney General Maura Healey.

“The governor and our law enforcement partners are committed to working closely with the FBI and the Boston Police Department to investigate this horrific act of violence.

We are also committed to protecting our children’s safety at all times.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.